Description Of NON SHRINK GROUT
Non Shrin Grout is A premixed, structural, non-shrink class A cement grout . An expanding non-ferrous grout consisting of a dry, premixed blend of Portland cement and graded, siliceous aggregate with set regulating and reactive chemical agents
- Underpinning and brickwork repairs
- Grouting of machine bases, column bases (steel and precast concrete) anchor bolts and similar grouting applications
- Patching holes in masonry surfaces
- Easy to use (ready to mix powder)
- Easy to mix, only add water
- Adjustable consistency
- Very good flow characteristics
- Rapid strength development
- Excellent bond to Concrete
- No Segregation or bleeding
- High final strengths
- Initial expansion by gas generation
- Impact- and vibration resistant
- Not flammable, non-toxic
- Shrinkage compensated
Insha chemicals sell sika grout 214 , Fosrco Conbextra GP – 2 , BASF Master Flow 870 , Chryso Excem v1 , Chryso Excem GP 80 .
Need This Product?
Please call us by Mobile: +8801616227777, 0161622-7780 or E-mail us to: email@example.com. We are always ready to welcome you.