Description of EPOXY SELF LEVELING
Self Leveling Epoxy is high-gloss, self-smoothing epoxy resin floor finish generally applied at 2-3mm. Insha Chemicals offer full solutions for Self Leveling epoxy flooring compliant with CSM (Cleanroom Suitable Materials) requirements.
Dry process areas where the floor is subjected tofoot, trolley, pallet truck and rubber wheeled forklift traffic. Typical uses include cleanrooms, laboratories, warehouses and storage areas in pharmaceutical, electronic, aerospace, automotive and printing plants.
• Excellent biological resistance in accordance with ISO 846; inert and fungi static
• Emissions of TVOC at 23°C are not exceeding the limiting values for ISO-ACCm Class-8.7 according to ISO 14664-8
• Particle release under frictional stress is compliant with the air cleanliness requirements of ISO Class 4 cleanrooms according to ISO 14644-1
• Attractive; enhances working environment
• USDA/FDA compliant
• Hygienic and easy to clean
• Non-tainting and non-dusting
• Hard-wearing and abrasion resistant
• High chemical resistance grade available
Need This Product?
Please call us by Mobile: +8801616227777, 0161622-7780 or E-mail us to: email@example.com. We are always ready to welcome you.