Description Of Markchem Blockfix W560
BLOCKFIX W560 is a ready to mix, self curing cementitious mortar for mounting and bonding aerated autoclaved concrete, hollow blocks and bricks. It is made from cement graded sand and polymeric additives which help in providing a mechanical bond as well as excellent adhesion between the blocks. Block=ix W560 meets the requirements of national and international standards.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Single component ready to use mix bag and easy to use
- Contains Special Additives for excellent adhesion and waterproof
- Due to longer pot life, larger quantity can be mixed
- Reduces time that required for mounting the block
- Best bond strength, compressive and tensile strength
- No curing required after block work
- Suitable for both interior and exterior surfaces
|Color & appearance||Grey|
|Bulk Density||1.45 – 1.55 g/cc|
|Pot Life||80 minutes|
|Open Time||10 minutes|
|Tensile Adhesion strength @28 days||More than 0.5 Mpa|
|Compressive Strength @28 Days||More than 12 Mpa|
For a 3 mm bed thickness the coverage will be 3.5 – 5 kg/sqm
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Wet the block to be used for fixing.
- Ensure that the surface for mounting must be thoroughly cleaned of all dust, oil and greases.
- Ensure that surface is =lat and free from voids, holes and cracks
Gradually add 3 parts of powder to 1 part of water and mix it to smooth workable paste. Allow the paste to stand for 3 minutes for its maturity. Do not add extra water
- Apply BLOCKFIX W560 uniformly
- After =irst unit is placed apply BLOCKFIX W560 on both sides with uniform thickness and continue mounting by checking line and level.
- Firmly press the block for good initial bonding
- Excess material should be cleaned
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
- Store the material in dry place. Store under cover, and protect it from moisture. Do not add excess of water
- Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing when stored in undamaged, unopened, original sealed packaging.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- If it comes in contact with skin, mouth, eyes etc., wash it with plenty of water & if needed take medical advice. If accidentally gets ingested seek immediate medical attention. It is nontoxic.
- Do not reuse the containers for storage of consumable items for further information refers to the material safety data sheet. MSDS available on demand.
20 kg, 30 kg and 40 kg
Need This Product?
Please call us by Mobile: +8801616227777, 0161622-7780 or E-mail us to: email@example.com. We are always ready to welcome you.