DESCRIPTION of MARKCHEM SUPFLOOR 100
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- High abrasion resistant floor hardener giving a maintenance free floor
- A bond monolithically to the base concrete and ensures a hard wearing surface
- Hard dense surface resist to oil and greases
- Easy and economical to apply
- For areas subjected to heavy wear and tear
- Used on areas subjected to heaviest traffic like loading bays, workshops, commercial floors
- Warehouses and Storerooms
Steel industries, power station, agricultural buildings, distillation plants, laboratories<strong
| Nature/Appearance||: Single component powder|
| Color||: Grey|
|||Hardness||: 7-8 Moh’s Scale|
|||Adhesion to Concrete||: Monolithic|
- IS 1237 – 1980
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
METHOD FOR USAGE
- Water: Cement ratio should be always less than 0.54. Slump should be 70 to 100 mm.
- If required use water reducing agent MarkPlast HSP-30. Application of Supflor 100 should begin without delay when the base concrete has stiffened. It is recommended that the floor be marked off into bays of known area. Sufficient material then lay out to meet the required spread rates. This is applied in two application states
- (The first application is made by using 1⁄2 to 2/3 of the material required for eventual and use). This is evenly broad caste on to the concrete surface. When the material becomes uniformly dark by the absorption of moisture from the concrete this application can be floated. Wooden floats or on large areas, the power trowel with disc may be used. However that the surface is not overworked
Immediately after floating the remaining materials is thrown evenly over the surface. Again moisture is absorbed and the surface can be floated in the same way as before
- Final finishing of the floor using the power trowel with blades can be carried out when the floor has stiffened so that damage will not be caused.
- Proper curing practices should be adopted after application.
|Application rate kg/sq. m||Intended traffic use|
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Tools and equipment can be easily cleaned with water. Skin contact should be avoided as it is slightly acidic & seek medical advice.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store the material in cool and dry place (250C temp). Shelf life is one year when materials are stored in unopened containers as per recommended storage conditions.
25 Kg Bag
Need This Product?
Please call us by Mobile: +8801616227777, 0161622-7780 or E-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to welcome you.