DESCRIPTION of MARKPLAST FIBER-CF
MARKPLAST FIBER-CF is mix of off-white cellulose fibers of varying lengths (120 – 500 microns) for use in construction industry. It improves the various physical properties of cement mortar / plaster. Its crack inhibition property reduces water permeability of mortar / plaster. Better stand ability i.e. no slipping during working and in the green stage, contributes to thicker applications in a single operation. Its usage leads to marked water retention capacity even at high temperatures resulting in longer open time. Reduces wastage of plaster due to rebound
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Eliminates use of Chicken Mesh / Weld Mesh
- Improves working and application properties
- Less Shrinkage
- Environment friendly
- Crack inhibition
- Easy dispersion in the mix
- Cement mortar and Plaster
- Insoluble in water and organic solvents
- Resistant to dilute acids and alkalis
- Temperature and frost resistant
- Fully harmless physiologically and toxicologically
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
150 g per 50 kg bag of cement.
No special precautions are required since it is a natural product, physiologically and toxicologically harmless.
Need This Product?
Please call us by Mobile: +8801616227777, 0161622-7780 or E-mail us to: email@example.com. We are always ready to welcome you.